Study and realization of a magnetic, electric and acoustic multi-influences baseline,
based on an Hobbie cat 16 and towed by a cord with light vessel.
The reference platform posses:
– Two magnetic coil of 200 & 1200 VA with their own stabilized power supply
– Two GPS antennas
– An acoustic transponder or an electric transponder, upon request.
– A reversed articulate pantograph, allowing to wet the electric or acoustic transponder 3m deep and manually deployed in the area.
The light towing vessel host:
– A trajectography suitcase, it own power supply 24 VDC de 100 Ah and the communications antenna with the control room ashore.
– A power supply 230 VAC DE 200 Ah which supply via an umbilical towing, the energy source on the reference platform.
ECA Robotics for Pipady’s installations- DGA/TN in Toulon’s little bay